Sunday, November 11, 2012

Natural Cleaners Round 2

A few months ago I made an all natural all purpose cleaner (found here).  So far so good! I am totally diggin' it.  It's so cheap to make that I have a bottle in every bathroom in the house so I can do I quick scrub anytime I feel like it (I know, I know - I live the life, don't I!?). While the all purpose cleaner is awesome for cleaning skins, counters and scrubbing floors I found it wasn't amazing as a furniture polish and dust grabber.  I looked up numerous recipes on line and came up with one that I thought would be best.  I just ran around the house and put it to use and I'm please to say IT'S AWESOME!  I will also use this product on my reusable microfiber floor swiffer thingy to help grab dog hair. It is super duper easy to make and completely all natural!  I also made a title cleaner and keep the scrubber right in the shower for quick and easy cleaning. I'm really happy with this mixture as well.

Homemade Endust
1 3/4 cup water
3 tablespoons olive oil
15 drops Lemon essential oil
1/4 cup white vinegar

*while you are cleaning you'll have to shake the mixture a lot since the oil separates easily.  Make sure you don't get this mixture on fabrics -- the oil will stain.

Homemade Title Scrub
1 part blue dawn dish soap
1 part white vinegar

*this will not disinfect --- it will however take away all the nasty grime! I purchased this cool little scrubber thing from the Superstore - it's awesome!

No comments: